Cory school

I too am overwhelmed by the kindness and caring of my albino corys. I believe they are two females because one has deposited hundreds of eggs on the tank two times and the other didn't pay the slightest attention to them. My "mama" albino cory has grown huge, very long and very fat, the other one although it has grown a lot is only approximately one-third the size (I've had them both approximately two years). A few weeks ago one of my clown loaches died (I had two that were very close, as those fish always are - - ) I was terrified that the clown loach would be so lonesome it would die. Well the big mama cory took the clown under her fins and has become a very good friend. She hangs out a lot with him, sleeps in the back almost piled onto him like the other clown did and is in general displaying very kind and caring behavior. (Although the other cory has been acting a big neglected.)
However, I certainly agree, these corys are the best, they are fun to watch and don't have a mean bone in their bodies!
Cheers to them all!
Rhoda

Most reactions

Back