JuiceBox528 2
Artist, rare disease advocate, fish nerd, author
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
I'm glad your dad is ok. My mom was in the hospital for 3 weeks, she literally almost died, like was within a few hours of dying. She now still has depleted vitamin a, she went blind temporarily too. She was 39 a d healthy. One if the Ukrainian kids (13) also got it super bad. So did 2 of my brothersYou can still catch it if you're vaccinated but it will generally be a milder version of the disease. It could be a genetic thing in your family that makes you more prone to it. I've had all the vaccines you can have, I still caught mumps and whooping cough as a child but because I was vaccinated they were milder than if I hadn't been. My dad wasn't vaccinated for meningitus, it nearly killed him a few years ago (no exaggeration here, how he is still alive is a medical marvel) and has left him with serious health complications now. Again, I'm vaccinated for it but I still got it in my early teens and although I was ill enough to go into hospital with it I survived with no complications.







