downsouth Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sumner, WA Aug 10, 2005 #1 I saw this moth down in Savannah, Georgia and had to get a picture of it. Cool, huh? Attachments moth.webp 28.9 KB · Views: 125
B betta_fish Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 11, 2005 #2 eek!!! I hate lil bugs,eek. It is kewl and different but still so scarey!!! o_0
B BlueIce insignificant Joined May 20, 2004 Messages 1,233 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 11, 2005 #3 i love moths...and that one is beautiful,great pic
Lateral Line It's full of stars Retired Moderator ⚒️ Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Aug 27, 2003 Messages 7,990 Reaction score 93 Points 48 Location DK Aug 11, 2005 #4 The wings are not fully extended, but I think I can see enough to say it is Hyles lineata, commonly called a White-lined Sphinx.
The wings are not fully extended, but I think I can see enough to say it is Hyles lineata, commonly called a White-lined Sphinx.
wuvmybetta Caw!! Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Feb 19, 2003 Messages 12,017 Reaction score 5 Points 0 Location Ft.Worth TX Aug 11, 2005 #5 It matches the wall B) Very cool.
GuppyDude Stephen Joined Jun 5, 2004 Messages 3,675 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kenosha, Wisconsin Aug 11, 2005 #6 wen i live in NC, we used to see these big moths at night, always thoght they were cool, called luna moths
wen i live in NC, we used to see these big moths at night, always thoght they were cool, called luna moths
A Adistar Fish Crazy Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location New Jersey, USA Aug 13, 2005 #7 wow, those are some awesome moths. ive never seen them like t hat.
X xxSarahxx Fishaholic Joined Aug 5, 2005 Messages 654 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Woking, England Aug 13, 2005 #8 Anything like that that flies butterflies... fairies... moths. I love them...these are gorgeous.. thanks for the post guys! They are stunning!
Anything like that that flies butterflies... fairies... moths. I love them...these are gorgeous.. thanks for the post guys! They are stunning!
Elisabeth83 Fish Herder Joined Jul 1, 2004 Messages 1,781 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Australia Aug 14, 2005 #9 What an awesome looking moth!! Somethings in the world are so breathtaking you can hardly believe they are real
What an awesome looking moth!! Somethings in the world are so breathtaking you can hardly believe they are real
Lateral Line It's full of stars Retired Moderator ⚒️ Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Aug 27, 2003 Messages 7,990 Reaction score 93 Points 48 Location DK Aug 14, 2005 #10 Guppy Dude, your moth is Actias luna.
T tekknocolor Fish Herder Joined May 21, 2004 Messages 1,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Georgia, USA Aug 19, 2005 #11 Just a pic of a moth from my house. That circular object was the size of a quarter. Attachments monmothma.webp 16 KB · Views: 146