What's new

Constructing A Moss Wall: The Insta-Wall Approach!

Julee

Reaction score
I am curious as to where you placed your heater. I can't tell if you have one in there or not from the pictures.

Sorry to hear about the tank it was very beautiful. :)

OP
lljdma06

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I am curious as to where you placed your heater. I can't tell if you have one in there or not from the pictures.

Sorry to hear about the tank it was very beautiful. :)
The tank was not heated. I live in South Florida, indoor temp is always around low to mid 70s in the Summer. The "Winters" (for lack of a better word) never get really cold. In the first post, I advise not to use this method with a heater, unless you are attaching it somewhere else.

I'm not worried about a rescape. The goal when I go to AGA in November, is to pick up some plants for a rescape. I should get on top of ordering some supplies for the rescape.

llj

Julee

Reaction score
Ah, I see. That explains why I didn't see one. ;) Thanks a bunch.
J

micko

drive it like you stole it.
Reaction score
Love thid idea.
Can I ask did you thread it the piece of moss into and back out of the same hole each time or did you skip a few? I'd imagine you went the full effort and done every hole.

OP
lljdma06

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Love thid idea.
Can I ask did you thread it the piece of moss into and back out of the same hole each time or did you skip a few? I'd imagine you went the full effort and done every hole.
Nope, didn't do every hole. I only threaded enough so that the moss stayed in place.

L

tivu100

Reaction score
I can't find the divider used for this moss wall anywhere. Can someone help me finding these dividers? I want to create a moss wall like this for my 20 gallon tank.

Search tags for this page

fish tank divider suction ideas

substrate for moss wall