Constructing A Moss Wall: The Insta-Wall Approach!

Julee

Reaction score
I am curious as to where you placed your heater. I can't tell if you have one in there or not from the pictures.

Sorry to hear about the tank it was very beautiful. :)

OP
lljdma06

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I am curious as to where you placed your heater. I can't tell if you have one in there or not from the pictures.

Sorry to hear about the tank it was very beautiful. :)
The tank was not heated. I live in South Florida, indoor temp is always around low to mid 70s in the Summer. The "Winters" (for lack of a better word) never get really cold. In the first post, I advise not to use this method with a heater, unless you are attaching it somewhere else.

I'm not worried about a rescape. The goal when I go to AGA in November, is to pick up some plants for a rescape. I should get on top of ordering some supplies for the rescape.

llj

Julee

Reaction score
Ah, I see. That explains why I didn't see one. ;) Thanks a bunch.
J

micko

drive it like you stole it.
Reaction score
Love thid idea.
Can I ask did you thread it the piece of moss into and back out of the same hole each time or did you skip a few? I'd imagine you went the full effort and done every hole.

OP
lljdma06

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Love thid idea.
Can I ask did you thread it the piece of moss into and back out of the same hole each time or did you skip a few? I'd imagine you went the full effort and done every hole.
Nope, didn't do every hole. I only threaded enough so that the moss stayed in place.

L

tivu100

Reaction score
I can't find the divider used for this moss wall anywhere. Can someone help me finding these dividers? I want to create a moss wall like this for my 20 gallon tank.

ClownLurch

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Oooh I like this idea. It’d have to be end walls as cable slots are on the back of lid. Plus my lid sits on an overhang which would prevent to ss clip method being used. Maybe suction cups on front and back walls would hold it up against side walls in a sideways style. Hmmm.

Search tags for this page

fish tank divider suction ideas

substrate for moss wall

trending

Staff online

Most reactions - Past 7 days