Congratulations To Chelsea Fa Cup Winners

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

kewskills

PM me if you want anything.
Reaction score
Congratulations Chelsea, i dont even support you but nice to see man Uts beaten, just........ :):):):):):)

im awaiting sarcy man Utd comments now :) bring it on........

I didn't bother watching it and from what I've heard, I'm glad I didn't.

Congratulations to Chelski though :good:

Arfie

I didn't bother watching it and from what I've heard, I'm glad I didn't.

Congratulations to Chelski though :good:

Arfie
youy chose correctly, game was pretty awful, nad im not sure the best team actually won. who cares? well done chelsea.... :)

My oppinion.

The game was dominated by Man U in the first 30 mins, but still they had 0 shots on target. Chelsea got the first shot on target at the end of the first half and dominated at the end of the first half. Then the gaffer must have gave a good team talk at half time cuz the chelsea players were playing a lot better and although they got a few close encounters at the start of the second half, (which i didnt see as the door man wouldnt let me in until i finished my kfc :mad:) Chelsea were actually looking to break the Man U defence and some long runs from Robben (who had a lot of opportunities, but it wasnt his game) and Twinkle toes Wright-Philips going wide, looked promising to whip a ball into the path of Drogba. This still didnt work. Lampard took a long range strike and missed (i think) and on the other side of the field Ryan gigs pushed the ball past the line even when Check (spelt wrongly) had 2 hands on the ball. In his defence, He did get Fouled by Essien (if you want to look bias towards Man U). As you can see, 90 mins has been covered pretty quickly and it was boring so now we will go onto ET.

Heres where i got a bit...... tipsy... we shall say, and there were a few substitutions from either teams. The first half of ET made the event look more like an FA cup final and there were some real class attempts by both teams. Everyone was getting more lively and the crowd were helping to bring up the tempo. Then in the 2nd half, and probably the best play in the whole game, Lampard to Drogba, 1-2 to Lampard, straight into the path of Drogba and then into the back of the net. Then the game finally heated up for the final 3 mins of the game, but when atmosphere in the pub was more fun to talk about so i shall :p

There were 5 chelsea supporters in the pub out of about 200 people, all man utd, but it was the only place we could find seats. Throughout the game Man U fans were cheering them on and doing anti chelsea chants. We took it, but still kept on singing all the chelsea songs we knew. They were all looking at us and it was FUNNY As! Anyway, this 1 lady kept on scorning at us whenever we were saying "Come on Chelsea" or something like that. So when we scored, my mate jumped on our table and celebrated, shouting "who the .... are man utd!" That shut her up lol. Then suddenly out of the blue... (get it :p) loads of oher glory hunters started supporting chelsea! so it ended up like 25 people being chelsea supporters. Neway, right after thegame, they changed the chanel and put it on MTV! EVIL PEOPLE! So we headed off to an irish pub and celebrated like the Irish do lol.

My oppinion.

The game was dominated by Man U in the first 30 mins, but still they had 0 shots on target. Chelsea got the first shot on target at the end of the first half and dominated at the end of the first half. Then the gaffer must have gave a good team talk at half time cuz the chelsea players were playing a lot better and although they got a few close encounters at the start of the second half, (which i didnt see as the door man wouldnt let me in until i finished my kfc :mad:) Chelsea were actually looking to break the Man U defence and some long runs from Robben (who had a lot of opportunities, but it wasnt his game) and Twinkle toes Wright-Philips going wide, looked promising to whip a ball into the path of Drogba. This still didnt work. Lampard took a long range strike and missed (i think) and on the other side of the field Ryan gigs pushed the ball past the line even when Check (spelt wrongly) had 2 hands on the ball. In his defence, He did get Fouled by Essien (if you want to look bias towards Man U). As you can see, 90 mins has been covered pretty quickly and it was boring so now we will go onto ET.

Heres where i got a bit...... tipsy... we shall say, and there were a few substitutions from either teams. The first half of ET made the event look more like an FA cup final and there were some real class attempts by both teams. Everyone was getting more lively and the crowd were helping to bring up the tempo. Then in the 2nd half, and probably the best play in the whole game, Lampard to Drogba, 1-2 to Lampard, straight into the path of Drogba and then into the back of the net. Then the game finally heated up for the final 3 mins of the game, but when atmosphere in the pub was more fun to talk about so i shall :p

There were 5 chelsea supporters in the pub out of about 200 people, all man utd, but it was the only place we could find seats. Throughout the game Man U fans were cheering them on and doing anti chelsea chants. We took it, but still kept on singing all the chelsea songs we knew. They were all looking at us and it was FUNNY As! Anyway, this 1 lady kept on scorning at us whenever we were saying "Come on Chelsea" or something like that. So when we scored, my mate jumped on our table and celebrated, shouting "who the .... are man utd!" That shut her up lol. Then suddenly out of the blue... (get it :p) loads of oher glory hunters started supporting chelsea! so it ended up like 25 people being chelsea supporters. Neway, right after thegame, they changed the chanel and put it on MTV! EVIL PEOPLE! So we headed off to an irish pub and celebrated like the Irish do lol.

glad to hear you had fun :)

Most reactions

Back