Congratulations To Ac Milan

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

:lol: predictable :rolleyes:

Yeah congratulations to Milan, we were undone by a fluke and a superb through ball from the best player in the world. We had the chance, but not the quality up front to take the chances.

Still we'll be rebuilding again this summer and we're in it again next year :good: unlike some :p

Arfie

:lol: predictable :rolleyes:

Yeah congratulations to Milan, we were undone by a fluke and a superb through ball from the best player in the world. We had the chance, but not the quality up front to take the chances.

Still we'll be rebuilding again this summer and we're in it again next year :good: unlike some :p

Arfie
very graceful arfie :)

Liverpool have still won it more time than Ac. but after 2 years ago think this year it was meant to be Ac's - especially as they where not even in the competition at the begining of the season...

Atleast liverpool didn't try to induce heart attacks in most of their fans this year ;)

Liverpool have still won it more time than Ac.
No they haven't :no:

Last night was AC Milans 7th win whereas we've won it five times. Had we won, we would have been level with AC Milan but still a way behind Real Madrid who have nine.

We have however won it more than any other English club in fact it's been won by an English team on 10 occasions and Liverpool have half of them, ManU are right up there with the mighty Nottingham Forest on 2 each with the other going to Aston Villa. Oddly none for Arsenal, Chelski, or even Everton, big clubs my arris :lol:

Arfie

As i've always said - AC Milan shouldnt have even been in the final to be competing against Liverpool as they were guilty of Match fixing and were kicked out - then they complain so the powers let them back in.

Can you imagine our punishment if Man U or Liverpool had been found guilty of match fixing - every english team would have been banned from europe for 5 years.

Anyway , last night , you dominated the 1st half and a flukey goal had you playing catch up for the rest of the night - unlucky , but you need more quality in the final 3rd to be honest

Can you imagine our punishment if Man U or Liverpool had been found guilty of match fixing - every english team would have been banned from europe for 5 years.

Couldn't agree more. Though there's isn't any bitterness from me at all. We were the better team and lost unlike two years ago when they were better team and lost. I was one of the few who managed to get in without too much difficulty, half wish I hadn't now though. Still, it's time to re-build. Bring on David Villa and more please. :good:

Oh bless you, is that the best you can hope for in any season :lol:

Surprised it took you 3 days, the ManUre fans I know were texting me that on Thursday ;)

Keep smiling and hoping for an intertoto place :lol:

Arfie

Most reactions

Back