Compatability Question

Mr Spoon

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
493
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Location
East Sussex
I think this will be ok but just wanted to check, i want to keep 2 angels (fairly large), 8 tiger barbs, 1 sail fin pleco (5") and 6 pokadot loaches (3-4") together. My main concern is tiger barbs with angels and pleco, can anyone see any problems with this. oh and the tank is a juwel trigon 190 Litres. Thanks in advance
 
How tall is your tank, i'm certain the barbs will not mix with the angels.

Angels need a tank at least 18 inches tall
 
in addition to the previous posters, I'd also get a smaller pleco. The fish normally sold as a sailfin pleco can reach about 18 inches. See this thread for a list of plecs that are a more manageable size.
 
Thanks for the replys, my angels shall go in my other tank if I get tiger barbs.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top