StatMan
Fish Crazy
I'm looking for some night lghting for a tank and saw this thread.
Did a quick search on ebay as suggested above: cold cathode moonlighting kit
It did not return any exact matches and what it did return seemed to be to put inside PC's and would come with cables designed to plug in to a PC power supply, molex connectors.
Are these sitable for use i an auqarium, assuming they coud be adpated to plug into the mains.
Or am I just missing the point!
Thanks
Statman
Did a quick search on ebay as suggested above: cold cathode moonlighting kit
It did not return any exact matches and what it did return seemed to be to put inside PC's and would come with cables designed to plug in to a PC power supply, molex connectors.
Are these sitable for use i an auqarium, assuming they coud be adpated to plug into the mains.
Or am I just missing the point!
Thanks
Statman







