Clown Loach For Swap Colchester Essex

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

prelovedfurnishings

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all! I'd been a member of this forum years ago for quite some years.
As is life, i had not been on here for quite some time and have forgotten my log in details (hence new account).

Anyway cut to the chase:

Livestock: Clown Loach
Quantity for sale: 1#
Reason for Sale: Needs New Home
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Swap
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: We all know what they look like

He crept in on a planted piece of bogwood i brought.
Its in good health, lovely bright yellow and dark black stripes, guessing about 5-6cm.

I'm up for swapping anything for this little fellow, food/plants/fish etc.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi Di, cool sounds good to me. What plants have you got? Don’t suppose you have any java fern/moss or moss balls? I would take some shrimp off you but my now-sole tank is newly setup. Perhaps I could buy some off you in the future seeing as your local?

shrimps are fine for new setups thats if i can find them, ive got java fern not sure about moss, i will look whats the address and i will bring what i can
is thursday mornin good for you, i have two appointments in town, so i will make a day of it. :rolleyes:

Ah sugar just seen you said morning. I work from 6-6 weekdays and my Mrs wont be home. Where abouts are you, if your local i can come to you another time soon - this clown loach needs a new home? Im in Colchester (CO4).

Hi Di, i will most certainly have some. The clown loach is still doing well and in good health - wish i had the room to keep him! Are you around Saturday (tomorrow) at all? And how many shrimp have you got? And what shrimp are these, cherry shrimp?

yes ok, i am around late afternoon about 3 - 4 ish if that fits in with you, my mobile is 07910 318586 if you text me you are on your way, my address is

2 vicarage close, tolleshunt darcy, maldon essex, (im nearer to tiptree though)

ive loads of these shrimps they are a mixture of tiger shrimp, cherry shrimp and rock shrimp, and im pushed to tell the difference tween the youngsters to be honest how many did you want, its just when people are stood there waiting you cant find a single one, other times they are everywhere, i can catch a few and you can have a look at them. if you send me your mobile and something crops up and im not in at least i can text or ring you before, cants see a problem though, just dont want to waste your time. di

Hi Di. Sorry but the little clown loach died last night. Found him wedged behind my heater. Im guessing he went behind there for comfort (being alone rather than in a shoal), and couldnt get out. :(

yes ok, i am around late afternoon about 3 - 4 ish if that fits in with you, my mobile is 07910 318586 if you text me you are on your way, my address is

2 vicarage close, tolleshunt darcy, maldon essex, (im nearer to tiptree though)

ive loads of these shrimps they are a mixture of tiger shrimp, cherry shrimp and rock shrimp, and im pushed to tell the difference tween the youngsters to be honest how many did you want, its just when people are stood there waiting you cant find a single one, other times they are everywhere, i can catch a few and you can have a look at them. if you send me your mobile and something crops up and im not in at least i can text or ring you before, cants see a problem though, just dont want to waste your time. di

awww shame, on the plus note you have room for more fish, i have plecs for sale, bristlenose and a massive common, also guppies loads of them, and off course shrimps much cheaper than shops, if you want to come over take a look im in tomorrow after 3. di

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back