Clown Killies

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
I love these fish and have kept them before. the first time i saw these they were only 1.25 each.
they did very well in the pfk cube bit were wiped out suddenlt overnight when i lost over half my fish.

Now i have the 90G and loads of flaoting plants i am wanting to get them again. the only problem is that they are now over 5GBP each and this is at the same LFS I originally bought them from.

Does anyone know where i can get some from in the Warwickshire area at a reasonable price. I don't mind driving as Little brother just passed his driving and is looking for excuses to go on long drives. (bearing in mind that money is tight atm due to ill health very low wage now.)

http://www.killifishsales.co.uk

Brian there is local to my self and i know he's got them, but I've not looked at his list of late, but he'll only post eggs i belive, but worth asking.
How ever if you do want to rear then it's great fun ;)

http://www.killifishsales.co.uk

Brian there is local to my self and i know he's got them, but I've not looked at his list of late, but he'll only post eggs i belive, but worth asking.
How ever if you do want to rear then it's great fun ;)

thanks HS i'll have a look.

I promised the Rents' not to have more than 1 tank, but slowly i am back up to 5 tanks indoors and 7 outdoors.
And i have another waiting for my Giant 5"+ HM fighters from AB to arrive.

Sorry I have no fry or juvies at present,(only adult trios) but I have a friend who is local and he should have some. (Ps. annulatus Guinea)I doubt if you would be looking at £1.25 which would be a steal for Ps. annulatus. For colouration the strain/location with the most vivid colours has to be Ps. annulatus Monrovia. If you wish to hang on and try to locate that strain, then fine, or if you are serious I could have a word, but bare in mind they wont be £1.25.
Regards
BigC

Sorry I have no fry or juvies at present,(only adult trios) but I have a friend who is local and he should have some. (Ps. annulatus Guinea)I doubt if you would be looking at £1.25 which would be a steal for Ps. annulatus. For colouration the strain/location with the most vivid colours has to be Ps. annulatus Monrovia. If you wish to hang on and try to locate that strain, then fine, or if you are serious I could have a word, but bare in mind they wont be £1.25.
Regards
BigC

thanks i am a patient person so i can hang on (it does not help that i can forget What/Where/Who i have done for days at a time, so you'll probably have to remind me via Pm. I have to be reminded what days it is and when to take my meds). the Ps. annulatus Monrovia colors look amazing.
the ones i had were all feeding on Hikari pellets and flake. what do you feed yours.

Newly hatched brineshrimp, grimdalworm, fruitfly and a fine granulated dry food.
Regards
BigC

Most reactions

Back