Clone Now Or Later?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Ok so I almost have my 20 Long setup going and am curious as to weather I should clone it now or later. I am just waiting on the lighting which will be here by Wednesday next week. Once that's here I can toss it on and clone the tank. My issue is I plan to plant the tank at the same time. The lighting has 2 T5 bulbs for a total of 48 watts for over 2WPG. I only plan to keep one light on until I can properly get a Co2 system going. Should I plant and then add or shall I slowly do both at the same time? I am leaning more on the latter but want a few opinions first.

Also what kind of barbs would work in a 20 long? Reading up on Tiger/Green says it needs 30 gallons but would 20 long work? Also would Rasbora/Tetra/Cory/Loach work with them?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top