Cloan Loach With White Spots

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Many thanks again!! Can you recommend me some medicine in UK please? is the one i showed u : http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item4154c313d1 good please?

I am thinking to put a half dosage in the emergency tank and also half dosage in the full tank (where cories are). both temperatures are 30 degrees celcius now.

I have never used it but it sounds okay I have only ever had one Ich outbreak but I did use a similar King British product it was called Original Formula but also WS3 and a slightly different packaging just remember dose half the recommended dosage except for that follow the instructions to the letter.

Good luck Onebto

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Clown loach is dead :((((((( :no:

yesterday i bought the itch medication but i guess it was too late. should i use the medication in the main tank now? i was going to use it only in the small hospital tank.

since there are no fish which show whitespot in the main tank - how will i know when to stop? or i just should give one treatment and hope for the best.

the corys look fine!

my uncle has 4 clowns and accidently treated his tank with a full dose of protozin this morning, anyone care to give him some advice?

Add carbon

Ah now that I could not say for sure but as I understand it Carbon does help to remove medication hopefully someone will back me up or correct me.

Usually one is advised to remove carbon before adding medication. Just remember the carbon has a limited life.

But Large water changes are your best option

Regards onebto

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back