Chris Hughton Did He Deserve The Sack?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Did Chris Hughton deserve the sack by Mike Ashleys heavy hand?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Andy Carroll has been an absolute legend for my Fantasy Football team this year! I even made him captain!

James.

He's fantastic on Football manager 2010 and 2011 too, if you make sure everyone lands it on his head its goals consistently from him. I'd like to see the likes of Lovenkrands and Ranger making starts instead of Ameobi now though kind of getting tired of Ameobi's lack of speed, need someone to keep up with Carroll (Ranger) or someone to completely out pace everyone (Ranger) or just support (Lovens).

I got fired from my managerial position on FM2011 within 15 games though funnily enough haha. The game is awful compared to 2010, for some reason players get upset over nothing and then when you try and have a conversation with the players your choice of text shows you have no people skills and basically tell them to **** *** every time.

Andy Carroll has been an absolute legend for my Fantasy Football team this year! I even made him captain!

James.

He's fantastic on Football manager 2010 and 2011 too, if you make sure everyone lands it on his head its goals consistently from him. I'd like to see the likes of Lovenkrands and Ranger making starts instead of Ameobi now though kind of getting tired of Ameobi's lack of speed, need someone to keep up with Carroll (Ranger) or someone to completely out pace everyone (Ranger) or just support (Lovens).

I got fired from my managerial position on FM2011 within 15 games though funnily enough haha. The game is awful compared to 2010, for some reason players get upset over nothing and then when you try and have a conversation with the players your choice of text shows you have no people skills and basically tell them to **** *** every time.

sign tevez i heard hes a free agent lmao !!!

Well I guess today proves it, Chris Hughton really did NOT deserve to go.

Today we not only got rid of our best striker we failed to sign anyone of real value.

We have Ben Arfa who is stilled injured and has been out for half the season, we also have Stephen Ireland who in my opinion is probably the most laughable signing of the transfer window. We then go and throw some last minute offers for N'Zogbia... I mean what the hell is going on with the boardroom staff.

Mike Ashleys heavy(very) hand is ruining this club and burying it deep in the dirt, Pardew fell over two of his commitments already and has already seen us receive an absolute thrashing in the FA cup against Stevenage. So far his track record as manager is 3 games, 1 of which was so unconvincing. 2 draws of which should of been wins but the very last minute we threw it away on both ocassions.

I guess we'll see West ham in the championship along with anyone else who wants to join us!

Oh and yeh don't forget we decided to loan Xisco back home... Just got to love our forward setup of Leon Worst and Slowly Ameobi seeing as Pardew refuses to give Nile Ranger any real game time yet insists Best who hasn't played for 20+ games a starting line up for a few games in a row and overlooks Ranger... truly pathetic.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back