Chit Chat

Oooh scars! I have a scar on my chin wher I had to have stitches.. i was about 11, cycling home from the shops, and decided it would be a good idea to ride my bike standing up, and then let go of the handle bars!!! Needless to say, it didn't look as 'cool' as I intended!

Sadly I didnt win the euro on friday! But I think Tuesday might be the day haha! I promise when I win everyone on the salty side gets a 6 foot upgrade on Weeza :D haha with all the expensive kit too ;)

nothing except, back to school tomorrow
sad1.gif

Watching Mr Bean, even though I have seen them all a million times before I never got tired of them....cracks me up

been working all weekend again, trying to finish off one landscaping job and starting the next, so i'm knackered but gearing up for my next holiday :cool:

Firstly I am upset I take soe pictures of a half decent quality in my journal and noone hardly comments :(

Secondly, not been on much as had some bad news recently and a bit of a rough time. My ex's mum has cancer and he didnt care enought to leave his new gf to see her. Im close to his mum and it hurt a lot one to find out and 2 that he didnt care. This has prompted me to realise he really is a waste of space and helped me to put him in my past. since a conversation with him this week to get answers I have been tons happier. All of a sudden he is teling me he misses me and now split with this other girl and starting to talk to me again. I don't want anything to do with him apart from being friends after how he has treated his mum! Also my mum has a kidney infection so has not been able to do much so I have been off work helping with the horses for her! :D

Isnt life just so much fun!

Yes indeed we do! At the moment trying to keep upbeat about stuff, we don't know how bad if it is high or low risk. So hoping for the best. :)

Sorry to hear weez. I never venture to the journal section but will just for you!!

Seffie I miss you when you go dark for a few days!!! :)

Weez I can't find yOur journal, u got a link or what the title of it?

Most reactions

Back