Reaction score
Livestock: ---red cherry shrimps
Quantity for sale: ---100+
Reason for Sale: -- too many
Delivery or Collection:--either
Sales price:--£10
Postage & Packaging:--£9.99

Have got overun with Shrimp
All shrimp will be posted in insulated box witrh heatpack Next day Special Delivery before 1pm

would love one maybe two lots! Would you have to charge double for postage if i got two lots or could you send them all together?

How many per lot.
Livestock: ---red cherry shrimps
Quantity for sale: ---100+
Reason for Sale: -- too many
Delivery or Collection:--either
Sales price:--£10
Postage & Packaging:--£9.99

Have got overun with Shrimp
All shrimp will be posted in insulated box witrh heatpack Next day Special Delivery before 1pm

Are you selling 100+ for £19.99 posted??

If you are WOW, and if the previous posters dont want them I will and have funds waiting.

Assuming you're on your phone as the seller states that it is 20 per lot for £10... then £9.99 for delivery.

Hi Realtree,

I'll take 20 for £10 please. I'll collect this weekend if that's ok. Will PM you for details.

I'll have 20 for £10 please. pm me your details and I can pick up any evening to suit you??

would love one maybe two lots! Would you have to charge double for postage if i got two lots or could you send them all together?
! lot of postage would cover 2 lots :good:

I'll have 20 for £10 please. pm me your details and I can pick up any evening to suit you??
Have sent u a pm :good:

How many per lot.
20 Shrimp per lot

Hi Realtree,

I'll take 20 for £10 please. I'll collect this weekend if that's ok. Will PM you for details.
pm'd back :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back