Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Livestock: Cherry Shrimp
Quantity for sale: Lots
Reason for Sale: Over run
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: See below
Postage & Packaging: See below
Photograph: See my journal Cuban Delight for pics, link to it is in my sig.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Cherry Shrimp, very bright red, mixture of males and females, £15 posted next day special delivery for 10.
Collection £8 for 10.

I'll still want some mate, just waiting for the tank to finish cycling and for pay day.

Cool no worries mate got plenty :)

Can do mate but it's more expensive

Sorry mate that would work out 50p each as it's like £8 postage plus heat pack

Can you find out how much more please? Thanks :)

It will be £20 in total for Saturday special delivery, it's a rip off I know. Post office are thieves. Extra £5 for Saturday lol.

Just to let everyone know I won't be posting any out till next as the weather is freezing here at the moment and I don't want to risk DOA's.

Most reactions

Back