Cherry Shrimp Forsale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well, my betta is VERY intrested in anything new....although he doesnt really attack or chase any of his tank mates...even teh guppy which im very proud of :) anyway do they need a filter and heater? im really intrested in these now.....

Nope they have a very low bioload and can survive down to freezing point although below 16C they no longer breed. I would advise a planted aquarium with a small sponge diy filter like a camera film case packed with sponge and an airline pumping air in to draw water through.

Hi, i recieved the shrimp just this morning, however they all seem to be dead, there is no movement what so ever :(

hello

i received mine today and they are all dead too...
had to feed them to my other fishes as didnt want to waste them.

:unsure:

Take a photo of them in the bag they were sent in still sealed. superman take a photo of all your tanks with your screen name scrawled on a piece of paper in front jm clark may accept this as you no longer have evidenced to prove they were DOA.

Take a photo of them in the bag they were sent in still sealed. superman take a photo of all your tanks with your screen name scrawled on a piece of paper in front jm clark may accept this as you no longer have evidenced to prove they were DOA.

I have just this moment fed them to the fish also, after reading supermans post, i thought i might aswell, rather than waste them. What should i do?

And they werent sent in a bag they were in a smalll plastic bottle. And they werer only veyr small babies too, i ordered 15 for £15 and there were 9 :unsure:

I have just this moment fed them to the fish also, after reading supermans post, i thought i might aswell, rather than waste them. What should i do?

And they werent sent in a bag they were in a smalll plastic bottle. And they werer only veyr small babies too, i ordered 15 for £15 and there were 9 :unsure:

Hence earlier comments in the thread about posting in a plastic bottle, try do as salty says... the only thing thats actually possible to try get the money back :)

HI There, Im Really Sorry that these were DOA, i will send refunds, this is the first time ive had this Happen, if you could both PM me with your Address ill get some in the post ASAP, i wont be using this method again, although as i say this is the first time.

Once Again im sorry about this

James

HI There, Im Really Sorry that these were DOA, i will send refunds, this is the first time ive had this Happen, if you could both PM me with your Address ill get some in the post ASAP, i wont be using this method again, although as i say this is the first time.

James

Fair play to you m8, nice to see honest genuine people :)

James

No problem mate, thats great.

Would be happy to buy some off you soon if you have any available, as i said im going to set up a shrimp only tank :good:

I bought some recently for ebay, but the are all tiny.

Could I buy some full grown adults from you?

I bought some recently for ebay, but the are all tiny.

Could I buy some full grown adults from you?

Alrite mate, i have plenty, but i really dont want to send any more, its never about the money, i just cant send anymore through the post, im really sorry about this. Hope you find some!
Cheers James

I read about your problems above mate.

What if I take all the risk and promise not to complain if some are DOA? As long as you send them in bags.

hello JMclark.. no worries regarding them being dead on arrival. these things happen.

if you have anymore could you send some more out if not then whenever you have your next batch then let me know.

they were tiny and because they were in a bottle too i just assumed they must have had a rough trip over hence them being DOA.

my fishes seemed to enjoy them though.

I've heard of lots of cases of DOA when livestock are sent in small containers. Not worth the risk IMO.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back