Reaction score
HI there i Have around 150-200 Cherry Shrimp Forsale

Livestock:Cherry Shrimp
Quantity for sale:150-200
Reason for Sale:Overrun with them
Delivery or Collection: Delivery . Collection Available
Sales price: £0.70
Postage & Packaging:£6.00 Next Day Delivery

I can do 15 of these Shrimp for £15.00 Delivered, will be sent out Next Day Signed for

Cheers James

HI all, ive deceided to strip my Cherry tank down, as i have to many tanks on the go, if anyone wants to make me an offer for 150 - 200 Cherry Shrimps, mixed sizes plus some Java moss, postage would be £9.00 on this amount.

Cheers for reading

James

HI all, ive deceided to strip my Cherry tank down, as i have to many tanks on the go, if anyone wants to make me an offer for 150 - 200 Cherry Shrimps, mixed sizes plus some Java moss, postage would be £9.00 on this amount.

Cheers for reading

James

How much roughly were you thinking?

Cheers for reading

James

How much roughly were you thinking?

Hi there mate, not sure was hoping for some offers! just to get shot of them all, need to sell a few tanks, hoping to get 1 eight footer!

Fair play to you...Great offer this!!! How on earth are you posting that many for that price!?! Costs me best part of seven quid for posting twenty!...and thats not including bubble wrap, box etc etc

Fair play to you...Great offer this!!! How on earth are you posting that many for that price!?! Costs me best part of seven quid for posting twenty!...and thats not including bubble wrap, box etc etc
Get a Old Pop Bottle 330ml, wash it out, then wash it out with some tank water, then fill it half way, put your cherries in there with some moss, fill it to the top screw the lid on, put it in a jiffy bag and post! lol

Ive had Baby Crayfish Delivered this way to, had 14 the other day, in one big jiffy bag, a few in each bottle, and they all survived.

Think this is the best way, as they can get squashed in bags, but the bottle should be ok. Let me know what you all think,

Cheers James

Get a Old Pop Bottle 330ml, wash it out, then wash it out with some tank water, then fill it half way, put your cherries in there with some moss, fill it to the top screw the lid on, put it in a jiffy bag and post! lol

Ive had Baby Crayfish Delivered this way to, had 14 the other day, in one big jiffy bag, a few in each bottle, and they all survived.

Think this is the best way, as they can get squashed in bags, but the bottle should be ok. Let me know what you all think,

Cheers James

Lack of oxygen wouldbe my concern aswell as lack of water to dilute the ammmonia produced even over night, in theory it sounds ok but if for any reason the bottom getts even the slightlest leak you have no backup of water like you would with a double/triple bag method inside a much more sucure less damagable pollybox.

Thanks for the tip on postage. Have you sent that many this way before?....because I would be amazed if you can send that many alive. I never put anymore than 25 sub adult cherries in a standard 8" fish bag. Anymore overnight and you will probably be looking at DOA of some. Put in 40-50+ and you probably be looking at virtual total DOA.

I have received 80+ in one plastic bag with no doa in an insulated cardboard box.

Thanks for the tip on postage. Have you sent that many this way before?....because I would be amazed if you can send that many alive. I never put anymore than 25 sub adult cherries in a standard 8" fish bag. Anymore overnight and you will probably be looking at DOA of some. Put in 40-50+ and you probably be looking at virtual total DOA.
Sent out 80+ the other week, and they all survived, you can put them into two bottles, they would be ok.

Cheers James

Most reactions

trending

Back