xtreme2100
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2009
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hey guys I am glad to say my cherry shrimp are breeding well and my two plecos keep the tank clean and don't bother the young. But i was looking at maybe getting some other guys in the tank to make it seem a bit more exciting although my cherry shrimp are great and i want them to keep breeding. So i need good tank mates who wont harm any baby cherry shrimp.
I've had a look and I like the look of tiger shrimp because they won't cross breed with my cherrys and vampire shrimp look cool and I've seen them in a local fish store with wood shrimp however will any of these guys eat baby cherrys. Is there any more suggestions.
I've had a look and I like the look of tiger shrimp because they won't cross breed with my cherrys and vampire shrimp look cool and I've seen them in a local fish store with wood shrimp however will any of these guys eat baby cherrys. Is there any more suggestions.
/www.loaches.com/articles/hillstream-loaches-the-specialists-at-life-in-the-fast-lane ), neon gobies (Stiphodon spp.), whiptail catfish, purple zebra shrimp (Potamalpheops sp.), apple snails, tadpole snails, pond snails and assassin snails.






