5teady_2012
Here to help
I have just now (yes thats right in the garage at 3:30 lol) taken the 1ft of undergravel filter out of the 3ft tank and replace it with sand (the other 2ft is sand but sectioned off from the gravel)...
I then added a mature sponge filter (big one) and there is also another sponge filter at the other end of the tank as well (always been in it)
I have added more bogwood and slate with java moss attached to all of it (took a while
)
I then added my trio of bristlenose that spawn every month and all thier recent fry, they have spawned again as well..
I then added loads of cherry shrimp.
My question is, would the cherry shrimp breed just as well with the BN's and thier fry in the tank? or would the bn's bother the shrimps fry?
Thanks
Wayne
Here is the setup (more plants to add yet so looks a bit bare in some places)
I then added a mature sponge filter (big one) and there is also another sponge filter at the other end of the tank as well (always been in it)
I have added more bogwood and slate with java moss attached to all of it (took a while
I then added my trio of bristlenose that spawn every month and all thier recent fry, they have spawned again as well..
I then added loads of cherry shrimp.
My question is, would the cherry shrimp breed just as well with the BN's and thier fry in the tank? or would the bn's bother the shrimps fry?
Thanks
Wayne
Here is the setup (more plants to add yet so looks a bit bare in some places)







