Check This Out, Luxury Yacht With Private Tropical Island

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They need a fish tank for sure. A submarine hub wouldn't go astray...

God, I told them not to let anybody know about it until after I'd used it for the first time. For heavens' sake, you can't trust anybody these days. Tsk.

I s'pose you'll all be wanting invitations now.

I dibs invitations tlm!I said it first; I get the best suite!

Yeah, lets have a TFF holiday cruise, scary, lots of people together talking about fish!  A bit like this forum really ;) 

I reckon we should cruise along the coast of queensland and snorkel in the GB reef. It's only a short flight ( for me :p ) as well!

Haha TT.
That yaught looks awesome! Have they actually made it yet or is it just in the planning stage ATM?

Sounds like it's in the designing stages so far.  But we should have a TFF fundraiser so we can buy it.

NeonBlueLeon said:
Sounds like it's in the designing stages so far.  But we should have a TFF fundraiser so we can buy it.

Awesome idea. Everyone send us their platy fry, we undercut every wholesaler, world wide, I reckon by the time we've sold 200,000,000,000 platy fry, we should be able to afford it. Yay!

If all 90000 people chipped in a million bucks we might be able to afford a small fraction of it! :yahoo:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back