Cheap Places To Buy Tanks And Cabinets?

ChrisCook

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
472
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Surrey
Apologies if this has been asked a million times before!

I have found a tank with cabinet at my LFS for £560 and it is the dimensions I want (48" x 24" x 18").

Does anyone know of anywhere that would be cheaper taking in to account delivery?

Thanks!
 
Sometimes they have ex-display models cheaper in shops, 10 or 20 % off.
 
Ebay normally has some real good tank bargins, a lot come with cabinets, and you can search by locality so you could find one near to your area. Also try seapets.co.uk, I think they have free delivery on all glass, and bigger acrylic tanks. Some people suggest car boot sales but I guess that's mainly for smaller tanks, like 5-10g's used for bettas or w/e :)


-Rezz
 
Ebay
Seapets.co.uk
Aquariumsdelivered.co.uk
NDAquatics.co.uk (Custom made tanks)

At NDAquatics they do a:
48 x 24 x 18 with cabinet for £351 or
48 x 24 x 24 with cabinet for £383

since they are custom made you can change details of the tank such a silicone colour, cabinet handles etc etc

The prices exclude lights and fittins but with even that on top and delivery it would work out cheaper than £560

Delivery charges vary depending on where in UK you are (presuming you are in UK lol) upto a maximum of £50 to deliver to wales.

Andy
 
Thanks for the replies everyone. I managed to pick up a brand new Juwel 240 for £390 which I'm pleased with :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top