Change Of Plans? Betta?

Bambi211

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nottingham
I love Siamese figthers, but i cant have them cos i have Leopard dinos, I adore them though and think the colours are amazing, I know they dont live for that long, but would be amazing to watch a fish like that.

Im thinking of taking back my leopard dianos to the fish shop?

And maybe getting two female bettas and one male (obviously cos u cant have more than one cos they'll fight)

If I did get one, Would they be ok with clown loaches? and like little fish like lamp eyes, tetras and corys?

I have a 60 litre tank so after i got them i dont think id buy anymore, because it may be to over stocked?

Any advice?



xx
 
Your tank is too small for Clown Loaches, male and female Bettas do not do well together especially in a tank that small, and Tetras can be quite nippy with Bettas.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top