Can't Id Plants...urgent Help Please!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PrincessKiara

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys! Sorry for the last-minute post, but a guy is going to deliver some white silica sand to me tomorrow and I need to ID the plants soon before I order them so he can bring both at the same time. Can someone please help me ID these? I'm pretty sure some of them are crypts but....
confused.gif
 I swear I will be eternally grateful for any assistance you may provide
wink.png
 Are any of these Crypts? I think some of the first ones are, but I'm not entirely certain. And the grass-like plant...what is it?

Thanks in advance!
biggrin.png

1-3 look like crypts, 4 looks like a hairgrass, 5 is a Marsilea quadrifolia, 6 is java moss, 7 looks like maybe pennywort?, I don't know what 8, 9, or 10 is, sorry.

Good luck on the tank!!

Thank yooooouuuuu! *snugs* I love you! lol xD ;) I don't have a tank yet but I want to start propagating, with my betta's help ;) and with the help of Cancun's sun. Now I want ALL of the ones you mentioned!!!! Did some research ahaha. Love them xD

number 7 looks like Java moss. I have a similar clump on my wood and it looks exactly like that

have a look here http://tropica.com/en

The last one kind of reminds me of mondo grass which is not aquatic. I am, however, having a very difficult time zooming in on the picture. Clicking on it just sends me a blank page.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back