To be honest I don't really know. I know that they don't require the same space as piranah's and you need to keep them in a school or they will eat each other. I saw someone had 10 in a 40 gallon breeder tank (~150L.) They get to be about 4 inches iirc.
the Columbian Red Fins are nice fish but i would like something more colorfull..
and your Bolivian ram is amazing.. im absolutley loving it... i want some... any more info on them pleasee
just been looking around and i will definitly definitly be getin a pair of them or German Blue Rams they are such cool little fish..
what other small colorfull fish would go with it..
would like to have as many other specias in there as possible but i do understand that because of the size of the tank i wount be able to get many..
For the rams i would go Bolivian over German anyday. As for tank mates something like a shoal of 15-20 small Tetras (Neon,Cardinal,Lemon,Slivertip,Black Widow,Glowlight,Rummynose,Black Neon, Black Phantom,Diamond). You could aslo add a Bristlenose Pleco.