Cant Find Adf's

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
8,492
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As title, looking for some African Dwarf Frogs, decided to keep them in a species tank, a 10g Ive got sitting empty, but can I find any? Can I heck!!!

Anyone who frequents the West Midlands area seen any in the fish shops? Im based near Wolvo, I can go as far as cannock/stafford/telford/kidderminster areas.

If anyone has seen some, let me know the name of the shop, so I can give them a call before travelling, many thanks guys :)

Or anyone around the area, selling any ADF's?
 
As title, looking for some African Dwarf Frogs, decided to keep them in a species tank, a 10g Ive got sitting empty, but can I find any? Can I heck!!!

Anyone who frequents the West Midlands area seen any in the fish shops? Im based near Wolvo, I can go as far as cannock/stafford/telford/kidderminster areas.

If anyone has seen some, let me know the name of the shop, so I can give them a call before travelling, many thanks guys :)

Or anyone around the area, selling any ADF's?

Have you tried A&D Aquatics in Oldbury? They're a branch of Hollybush & I'm sure I saw some Albino ones in there the other day?
 
I'm sure I saw some Albino ones in there the other day?

The little albino frogs are baby African Clawed Frogs not African Dwarf Frogs. They are nice too but grow to be a lot bigger. There are no albino ADFs. :D
 
Yeah I often go to A&D, but as Inchy says they are ACF's, anyway found an online store so Ive ordered from there now :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top