Can You Use A "broken" Heater?

lokkochaa

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Barnsley UK
Ive recently found an old heater i used to have, looks kile its been bashed and the end of the glass at the bottom has been broken off. Everything else like the filaments seem to be in tact. What i was wondering was, is it possible to use this again, say if placed in a covered section of the tank where fish have no access to it? Just wondered as would be cheaper than buying a new heater.

Thanks
 
no i think that would shock everything
 
yeah wierd how both post same time and answer both of our posts lol
 
lol, what size of heater do you need? seen alot you can get from hong kong cheap on ebay as I've had to buy 4 new heaters. (2 decided to play up when I went to use them, not impressed)
 
lol, what size of heater do you need? seen alot you can get from hong kong cheap on ebay as I've had to buy 4 new heaters. (2 decided to play up when I went to use them, not impressed)

Its only a small thank to grow fry in really, so not a big one.

Can't get on ebay :sad: lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top