aimeec
New Member
I was in the LFS today (I bought a canister filter to replace a internal power filter) and I was having a look at the fish they had.
There was one that looked sort of like the siamese algae eater in the "What kind of algae eater" post.
http
/www.fishforums.net/content/Tropical...-Should-I-Get-/
But its stripe was not as distinct, and looked a bit more like a bunch of dots overlapping and the top half and bottom half of its body were alot whiter .
The one in the pic has a darker top half of its body.
It also looked to sit flat on the ground, like it had a flatter belly than the Siamese algae eater in the Fish Species index picture
http
/www.fishforums.net/content/Cyprinid...se-Algae-Eater/
Could it be one of those but just a juvinile(it was about 3cm long)?
or is it something else?
(the LFS gut first told me that it was a male guppy, so I showed him a guppy, then he said it "must" be the bristlenose catfish, so I said Id go home and look it up on the internet)
There was one that looked sort of like the siamese algae eater in the "What kind of algae eater" post.
http
/www.fishforums.net/content/Tropical...-Should-I-Get-/But its stripe was not as distinct, and looked a bit more like a bunch of dots overlapping and the top half and bottom half of its body were alot whiter .
The one in the pic has a darker top half of its body.
It also looked to sit flat on the ground, like it had a flatter belly than the Siamese algae eater in the Fish Species index picture
http
/www.fishforums.net/content/Cyprinid...se-Algae-Eater/Could it be one of those but just a juvinile(it was about 3cm long)?
or is it something else?
(the LFS gut first told me that it was a male guppy, so I showed him a guppy, then he said it "must" be the bristlenose catfish, so I said Id go home and look it up on the internet)







