Can You Mix Fry?

lilacamy931

Starting again
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Just out of curiosity as it would save on tank space and electricty. I have for instance newly hatched cory fry and probably 1-2 week old lamp fry? Thanks for any suggestions
 
well if its any help i have 8 wk cory fry and 2 wk & week old guppy fry in the same tank.

I suppose has long has they can't eat each other and their temp requirements are the same,i can't seeing it to be a problem. :)

Cory fry are very tiny,i'm not sure how big lamp fry are.
 
Thanks for the reply Harlequins! I need to refresh my mind on the lamp fry but not too much bigger, think will decide by the end of the week!
 
lamp fry as in lamp eye killifish?

They'll be fine if so, so long as the fish wont predate eachother at any point,obviously cory fry will never go eating other small fish,lampeye killifish couldnt eat any fry either even when well grown on
 
Just out of curiosity as it would save on tank space and electricty. I have for instance newly hatched cory fry and probably 1-2 week old lamp fry? Thanks for any suggestions
Currently I have a mixture of mollies, guppies and swordtails in my fry tank. As everyone else said, it's OK to mix fry as long as there are no carnivorous fry which are big enough to eat the little ones.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top