Can Someone Identify This Snail?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

msasa19

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Not the best photo I know, it arrived a few months ago on a plant but it was tiny, it's now about the size of a 5p, it's almost see through and you can see its heart beating. It's so weird and I have no idea what it is!! It's the only one in the tank for sure! So any ideas what it is? Thanks in advance!
The photo isn't showing for some reason, but basically it's like white but see through so you can see its insides....

Can you upload the picture to a photo sharing website such as photo bucket and then link it here?

msasa19 said:
Not the best photo I know, it arrived a few months ago on a plant but it was tiny, it's now about the size of a 5p, it's almost see through and you can see its heart beating. It's so weird and I have no idea what it is!! It's the only one in the tank for sure! So any ideas what it is? Thanks in advance!
The photo isn't showing for some reason, but basically it's like white but see through so you can see its insides....
I have no idea how to post photos either. :/

Doesn't really meet the criteria for the snail you are talking about... but it is a snail... and it is clear! Lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back