What's new

Can Oscars And Parrots Cross-breed ?

OP
Davo86

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Reaction score
What you gonna do with them?

The spinning one was euthanised shortly after my last post and the biggest one was euthanised about 10 days ago now due to an uncurable swim bladder problem, The last of the three I am desperately battling to save as it is showing early signs of HITH but is swimming and eating as normal.

MickandS

Reaction score
What you gonna do with them?

The spinning one was euthanised shortly after my last post and the biggest one was euthanised about 10 days ago now due to an uncurable swim bladder problem, The last of the three I am desperately battling to save as it is showing early signs of HITH but is swimming and eating as normal.
Did the last one ever live? :( I hate hearing about anyone euthanizing anything...if that was me swimming in odd fashion I would still want to live..

OP
Davo86

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Reaction score
Did the last one ever live? :( I hate hearing about anyone euthanizing anything...if that was me swimming in odd fashion I would still want to live..
No, the last one deteriorated quite quickly and died.

MickandS

Reaction score
No, the last one deteriorated quite quickly and died.
what a shame, they seemed to be a fairly big size so they lived for a time in that state even with the birth defects... oh well, very sad story :(

Colin_T

Reaction score
Hi Stingray1 and welcome to the forum :)

don't expect a response from this thread because it's from 2008 :)

Search tags for this page

blood parrot and oscar breeding

can oscar and blood parrot can breed

can parrot fish breed with oscars

oscar and blood parrot mate

oscar and parrot mix breed

oscar parrot mix breed

oscar x parrot

parrot oscar breeding

trending

Members online

Most reactions - Past 7 days