Can I use this light for a lid light

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I have a spare light thatā€™s Abit to big for the tank that Iā€™m putting it on but itā€™s a really good light itā€™s one of those lights that goes along the top of the tank but itā€™s to big but can I use as a lid light so I just put it on top of the tank because Iā€™m putting a beta in ther and Iā€™ll need a lid anyway.

It
So I have a spare light thatā€™s Abit to big for the tank that Iā€™m putting it on but itā€™s a really good light itā€™s one of those lights that goes along the top of the tank but itā€™s to big but can I use as a lid light so I just put it on top of the tank because Iā€™m putting a beta in ther and Iā€™ll need a lid anyway.
really depends try and see is all I can really say. Also how is the plant situation going

It

really depends try and see is all I can really say. Also how is the plant situation going
The plants in the are rotala red money wort wisteria ambulia dwarf hair grass and Monte Carlo im getting some hydrocotyle japan. But the plants are going well I just want to make shore they have enough light.

The plants in the are rotala red money wort wisteria ambulia dwarf hair grass and Monte Carlo im getting some hydrocotyle japan. But the plants are going well I just want to make shore they have enough light.
Are you using the desk light and sun light?

Oh no I thought we were talking about the tank sorry. but in the bucket im using wisteria and some ambulia and they seem alright.
Wait dIā€™d you replant the other 5 gallon or is the one your working on new?

Wait dIā€™d you replant the other 5 gallon or is the one your working on new?
It was the one I put a post on yesterday I set it up a couple of days ago I think you replyā€™s on that post the one with the aqua soil and ambulia and wisteria.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back