Can I Use The Fans From My Marine Tank

emmsy

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
swansea
Got some Korilla fans from my marine setup I have got rid of today. Am I able to use the fans on a tropical setup?

Emma
 
NO NO NO NO NO !!!!! YOU CANT, dont worry just put the tank in the car and bring it up here, and i will keep it chilled for you! oh and get me pie and chips on the way!


pmsl, i have no idea emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
oh right! i was thinking i was missing a vital bit of equipment there :rolleyes: are you gutted you got rid of your marine?? i wuld have been i would love to have one, cant afford one and the kids wouldnt give me any peace to take care of it :( hope they come in useful tho, it all costs a lot ey? if not you could always offer them for sale in the buy and sell bit

shelaghxxxxx
 
You could use them during realy hot spells, but I doubt their much use. I would have thought that they would increase evaporation considerably

All the best
Rabbut
 
Okay, I will put them away, or sell them on ebay.

Many thanx

Emma
 
Does it ever get that hot in this country?? :hyper: maybe it's just oop north that get peed on all the time :lol:
 
Although I do have lovely lush grass with all the rain! I can see it as it washes past my window :hyper:
 
You could use them during realy hot spells, but I doubt their much use. I would have thought that they would increase evaporation considerably
That's the whole point of the fans, to cool the tank through evaporation...

They can be very useful if you have a tank which gets too hot in the summer.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top