Can I let java fern float?

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I just bought new java fern about a weeks ago and i dont have any peices of drift wood, its been floating for weeks now. Can i just let them float?

Attachments

• 0587EA77-4E7E-481A-80DF-6BEA02AAB295.jpeg
    0587EA77-4E7E-481A-80DF-6BEA02AAB295.jpeg
    556.7 KB · Views: 114
No, and I'm pretty sure you have asked a similar question in another thread about this.

If you don't have driftwood, tie the Java Fern to a rock, ornament or piece of pvc pipe.

No, and I'm pretty sure you have asked a similar question in another thread about this.

If you don't have driftwood, tie the Java Fern to a rock, ornament or piece of pvc pipe.
Can I use normal glue instead of the aquarium one? Will it dangerous to fish?

You can use SuperGlue or glass silicon. Or just tie it on with some white cotton thread used for sewing, or fishing line, or a rubber band

You can use SuperGlue or glass silicon. Or just tie it on with some white cotton thread used for sewing, or fishing line, or a rubber band
Sorry that I ask a bunch of time, for some reason my LFS dont have driftwood attached to it. Also how to make driftwood piece sink? I just attached my plants with superglue and it doesnt sink to the bottom. Thank you for your help.

Driftwood will dry out if it has been out of water for any length of time. You can put it in a bucket of water and when it is waterlogged, it will sink. You can use rocks to hold the driftwood underwater if you have plants on it.

Most reactions

Back