Can I Get Some Other Fish? Tankmates?

Batzman

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Hey, I have a 125L tank and I have 1x dwarf gourami, 1x flame dwarf gourami, 1x honey dwarf gourami, A pair of threadfin rainbows, 3 yoyo loachs, a male guppy, golden bristlenose catfish, 1x burneo sucker and a butterfly ram and was wondering if i would be able to get a very small baby angelfish? if not what other fish should I be looking at getting? not really into corys, even though they are always recommended to me to get for my tank.

any help/adive would be appreciated especially people who have owned these fish before, cheers
 
well, i believe that all baby angel fish, soon grow into big angel fish, and iv always considered them to be nasty.?

id get some sort of bottom dweller to help out, you could get like a red tailed shark, or some little ottos? why not get a little shoal of barbs or neons ect?

iv never had many of those fish but just an idea. x
 
well, i believe that all baby angel fish, soon grow into big angel fish, and iv always considered them to be nasty.?

id get some sort of bottom dweller to help out, you could get like a red tailed shark, or some little ottos? why not get a little shoal of barbs or neons ect?

iv never had many of those fish but just an idea. x

Yes that is true, well ive herd barbs are fin nippers and arnt red tailed sharks aggressive? but neons could be a good idea
 
I wouldn't really suggest tiger barbs with gouramis as I think they would be too bolshy for them as would a red tailed shark

what about female s to your gouramis and try and get a pair or harlequin rasporas?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top