Can I Get An Angel?

scoloujo

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rochester,Kent
I have been given a 50g tank with a 25g sump and wondered if I would be able to keep an angel with my current stock as I have to get rid of old tank (hubby wont allow me 2!) :angry: The tank is 48l 15d 8h. If not is there anything else I could get I dont want any kind of plec /catfish I know people love them but they just dont float my boat so to speak. Thank you for any advice in advance.
 
Sadly, the tank is not deep enough for an Angel as they need a minimum of 16" height.
Ideally, you should up the number of Danios to 6+ as they are a shoaling fish. I would also up the the numbers of Otocinclus to 5+ as they prefer to be in a group.
Are you looking for a centrepiece fish or a shoal?
 
Sadly, the tank is not deep enough for an Angel as they need a minimum of 16" height.
Ideally, you should up the number of Danios to 6+ as they are a shoaling fish. I would also up the the numbers of Otocinclus to 5+ as they prefer to be in a group.
Are you looking for a centrepiece fish or a shoal?
Ideally Iam looking for a centrepiece. I was aware that I need to increase the group sizes i have just been waiting for a larger tank. but thanks for the advice.
 
a couple bristle nose pleco
or what i want to get 3 or 4 gold marble bristlenose pleco
 
Most Dwarf Cichlids make great community fish and can be kept in pairs, so they are ideal for a centrepiece fish.
Have a look at:
Keyhole Cichlids
Apistogramma species
Dwarf Flag Acara
Bolivian Rams
You could also go for a trio of Pearl Gouramies, not overly colourful but a beautiful fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top