Can I Feed My Tropical Fish Goldfish Pellets?

Dlou78

New Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have tried them on my parrotfish and they love them. No response from the tropical tank yet, but I didn't put the pellet in until after I had already feed them for the morning. In the 55 gallon tropical tank there are rosey barbs, bala shark, kissing fish, upside down cat, pleco, corey cat, and angel.
 
I Have a whole tub of goldfish flakes but i dont know if i can use thme for my tropicals...

Now lets combind oure quetios so i dont waste space with a extra topic :)
 
Yes the goldfish food should be fine, as long as your fish eat it of course.

Secondly, you may already realise but your tanks too small for the bala's and kissing fish (presuming you mean pink kissing gourami)

Andy
 
I've been feeding my goldfish tropical fish flakes, for three weeks now. Nothing has gone wrong. I don't see the problem with this being vice versa. But I'm not an expert on fish yet. =/
 

Most reactions

Back
Top