Calling Artists And Anyone Brave Enough!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Anyone come up with any ideas?

Oh sorry I'll get pics up asap been so busy

How about tying in a fish or aquatic plant theme as well. Plants/flowers are lovely tattoos.

I have a koi which symbolizes perseverance and determination. Maybe pick you favourite fish.

Cherry blossums symbolize making the most of every day as they only bloom for a short period of time.

Japanese tatoos have loads of meaning.

I have 3 designs for you but I can't upload them, our kids broke the charging lead to our laptop, I'm gonna see if I can borrow one to get them up for you.

You'd be surprised what a tattooist can come up with as long as you have an idea of what you want which you obviously do! My Brov died last march and the first thing I did after his funeral was head for a tattooist. I knew how I wanted it to look and gave a description to the tattooist, he free handed the design on to my chest and within 2 hours it was done and I couldn't have asked for anymore! It turned out exactly as I pictured it. I am very sorry to hear of all the troubles you have had. Going now to google zombie awareness...

How about tying in a fish or aquatic plant theme as well. Plants/flowers are lovely tattoos.

I have a koi which symbolizes perseverance and determination. Maybe pick you favourite fish.

Cherry blossums symbolize making the most of every day as they only bloom for a short period of time.

Japanese tatoos have loads of meaning.
sorry for hijack, ca i see your koi im getting one in two weeks and trying to see what colours work best on the skin :good:

Hahaha :rolleyes: :lol: I think the zombie awareness was the one thing i didnt want the ribbon representing LOL

I think fish is one thing i really dont need put permanently on my skin. I work with them day in and day out and on and on and on. Fish come and fish go, i couldnt choose one to stay with me forever! And IMO koi tattoos seem a little tacky >.< and def not my style.

I have the 'idea' of what i want but i cant picture it, if you see what i mean, if i have some ideas to work with, i can come back up with more ideas and make it suit me... but without the basic idea iim a bit lost!

actually it ranks as high as a woman puffing on a ciggy, blergh. the number of times i've been out and about, spotted a stunner, only to see her raise her arm and stick a fag in her gob. minging.

actually it ranks as high as a woman puffing on a ciggy, blergh. the number of times i've been out and about, spotted a stunner, only to see her raise her arm and stick a fag in her gob. minging.

picky picky :p although im with you on the smoking :sick: i have a tat on my hand
DSCF0078.jpg

Most reactions

Back