C. Ambiacus Corydoras For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i have a group of 6 C. ambiacus corydoras for sale. i was sold them as agassizii corys but Frank identified them as C. ambiacus. they are large and over 2 inches also very very healthy and eating well on prima, bloodworm, brineshrimp and tabimin.

im selling them due to closing down a few tanks which im gutted about but at the same time im selling the smaller stuff for a much bigger project that if happens will be posted on here for you all to see :hyper:

2010_07090164.jpg

looking for about £20 for the group, collection from Leicestershire or i can deliver locally for fuel costs.

how much do you want for these mate as my move around has freed up some room :D

#136## eck, wish i'd not bought this piece of crap tank here now, could have bought yours, and taken the corys too :-(
well i still have the rio and the corys so if you fancy a trip then they are yours :good: what tank did you go for in the end?

lol, unfortunately funds are low atm, and i cant see me getting back what we paid for the tank :rolleyes: wish i'd gone to collect it myself now! Its a rio 125, with stand. only paid £50 for it, but i still expected better glass than what i got! ah well. and im kinda thinking the 125 is a bit too small too :unsure: If i could sell the 200l, the 60l, and this 125, and get what i wanted (rio 180 inc stand) i'd be very happy :nod:
[/quote]

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back