Buying Betta's On Ebay.

Tetraking

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Points
16
Location
Plymouth, England
Has anyone ever brought any fish from ebay? if so please tell me how the get delivered and how much it should roughly cost?
 
I suppose the cost will vary with sellers.

I have mail-ordered fish before, and they arrived in plastic bags with heat packs and all wrapped in polystirene for insulation.


Why do you post in the betta section, I know there are a few members here who sell bettas
 
I suppose the cost will vary with sellers.

I have mail-ordered fish before, and they arrived in plastic bags with heat packs and all wrapped in polystirene for insulation.


Why do you post in the betta section, I know there are a few members here who sell bettas


Thanks i will post there later, i have loads more questions about set ups for them aswell.
 
I've purchased quite a few fish from ebay. Um...15 to be exact. They all came healthy and didn't have any losses. They were in a styrofoam box that was in a cardboard box. They guy put wrapped heat packs in, as it was during a cool part of the year. He only charged me $35 for the shipping, but it said $50 on the box. He gave me a lower shipping price b/c I bought so many fish.
 
modaz sells bettas over ebay, his username is: with kind regards, i think and his shop is called dp fishways
 
you should pay the price for next day delivery, plus the price of the packaging materials and heat pack. I think no more then £10, though some sellers will charge less if they buy the packing materials in bulk. You will pay more if you ask for next day before 9am delivery.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top