Mr Spoon
Fishaholic
I got to move my 260L tank to the other side of the room to make room for my new (second hand) juwel rio 400L at the weekend. Hope my fish will be ok. I'm going to change gravel to sand in the 260. After this is done my fish will go back in the 260. If the water is cloudy will the fish be ok? When the 400L is cycled my clown loaches will go in there. The 400 will be sand as well. Looking forward to it but worried about my fish as I just lost a load in my 180

I'm going to put my fish in my 180L ( not the one that had the desease
) all that's in that tank is 3 silver sharks and a pleco, think it will be better than buckets.
will post some pics at weekend






