16gallontanker Fish Crazy Joined Apr 18, 2024 Messages 274 Reaction score 91 Points 28 Location Cleburne TX Jan 10, 2025 #1 Is this normal or some type of disease or a tumor only one has it out of the 5 I bought Attachments 20250110_083117.webp 72.9 KB · Views: 99
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Jan 10, 2025 #2 looks like a genetic deformity. the fish probably had it from day one and it won't change. You could take it back and swap it for a fish that isn't deformed or leave it in the tank where it is.
looks like a genetic deformity. the fish probably had it from day one and it won't change. You could take it back and swap it for a fish that isn't deformed or leave it in the tank where it is.
16gallontanker Fish Crazy Joined Apr 18, 2024 Messages 274 Reaction score 91 Points 28 Location Cleburne TX Jan 11, 2025 #3 I'll leave it because I bought them online and thanks for your response