British Grand Prix

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

MHunt

I think therefore I shouldn't
Reaction score
Lewis Hamilton put a blinding lap in to take pole position on the grid for tomorrows F1 British Grand Prix from Silverstone. Who do you think will win the race though?

Ok where did the poll go?

can't believe he stole poll at the last minute like that. he got a standing ovation from our living room

i hate to tempt fate but i think he's a good chance, if alonso keeps his cool he could be in with a chance too.

i think it's all gonna depend on the first corner, if massa gets past alonso then hamiltions gonna have a very hard race but if alonso gets past raikkonen then mclaren should have it sewn up.

i absolutely cannot wait for tomorrow!!

I'd be sat in front of the TV tomorrow, but I've got a brass band competition tomorrow afternoon I guess i'll have to catch it on 5 live, then watch the highlights tomorrow night. Or find a pub with it on near the contest.

yep same here, well not the brass band bit, i gotta take daughter to airport, im pretty gutted im gonna miss F1 :sad:

well i've no brass band competition, but my band supposed to be doing a march tomorrow for some carnival.... i aint going. F1 is more important! lol

Nice to have someone to represent Britain in any sport who has a genuine chance to win something.

Even with pole, he's got a tough day tomorrow, the pressure he'll be under to win will be incredible. I hope he does it though :good:

It's like Mansellmania all over again :D

Arfie

well i've no brass band competition, but my band supposed to be doing a march tomorrow for some carnival.... i aint going. F1 is more important! lol

Cool, which band do you play in? Mine's Westoe Band from the North East Area.

Either Way, Go Hamilton!!!!!!!!!!

3rd :good:

A bit dissapointing after starting on pole, but a good result none the less :good: 9 starts, 9 podiums in his first season, that's brilliant. He also still leads by 12 points so only lost 2 points although the pack is closing up a bit.

F1 could end up getting a bit more exciting for us Brits again :D

Arfie

after watching the f1 im confused as 2 y hamilton was given less fuel than alonsa and raikkonen surely it would of been a better move keeping them all equal so that the race could be won by the driver and not the car.

and another briton jamie murray is in the doubles finals after nadal vs federer, so looks like britains finally got some sportspeople worth watching :D

Cool, which band do you play in? Mine's Westoe Band from the North East Area.

Either Way, Go Hamilton!!!!!!!!!!

west yorkshire fire and rescue service concert band. i play 1st flute. were a military style marching band :)

Most reactions

Back