JustKia

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: Bristlenose Plecs
Quantity for sale: Lots
Reason for Sale: I'm going to be over run by bristlenoses
Delivery or Collection: Pref collection but can deliver within ~20 miles
Sales price: Free to good homes
Postage & Packaging: Free if you collect.
Photograph: I can try and persuade my camera to play nice if you really need a photo of bristlenoses.

My pair of bristlenoses have spawned twice, and as it turns out the male is a perfect father.
I think there is around 50-75 of these little critters although counting them is almost impossible.
The first batch were spawned about the middle of November, so ~7 months and approx 2".
The second batch were spawned about New Year's, so ~5 months and approx 1.5"-1.75".

If interested please make sure you read up on caring for bristlenoses (if you haven't already), make sure your tank is big enough, that you have compatible tanks mates, that you can provide them with appropriate food and water conditions, etc.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi,
I would be interested in some of the bigger ones as i would like some more girls to go with my group.I have the room to grow them on.
Would you be able to delivery to rugby as i dont drive, of course will cover cost of petrol and time.No problems if rugby is to far way.
I am also very happy to do swaps if theres anything i have that interests you.
I have a young male L144 plus some unsexable ones,adult cherry shrimps,male brown bristlenoses and 1 albino male.
Thanxs

I'd be really pleased to come and take some and I'm just up the road from you. Feel free to contact me on 07757 105 847 or I'll check this site tomorrow.

Cheers
Andy

Most reactions

trending

Back