Bristlenose Eggs

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Freshfishmum

Reaction score
Hi there, Iā€™m relatively new to the fish keeping world and Iā€™m on my 3rd lot of BN eggs. But daddio keeps kicking a clump of eggs out of his log... they are bright orange so I assume they are full of babies, how can I safely hatch them ? It seems that he doesnā€™t want to hatch the eggs from the biggest female

I have never hatched Bn eggs but I gently gather my goldie eggs and place them in a bare bottom nursery tank. It needs to be filtered. They should hatch on their own then. Only fill it about 4ā€ with dechlorinated water. Not sure what to feed pleco fry. I feed my Goldie fry Hikari First Bites or New Life Spectrum Grow. Others?

I have never hatched Bn eggs but I gently gather my goldie eggs and place them in a bare bottom nursery tank. It needs to be filtered. They should hatch on their own then. Only fill it about 4ā€ with dechlorinated water. Not sure what to feed pleco fry. I feed my Goldie fry Hikari First Bites or New Life Spectrum Grow. Others?
Thank you so much for your advice, Iā€™ll try that tonight.. I hope these babies make it!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back