Brine Shrimp

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,815
Reaction score
14
Points
38
Location
US
How would I go about preparing Frozen Brine Shrimp for my fish?

Thanks
-FHM
 
Defrost in a net under a running tap.
Then flush with aquarium water and feed to the tank
Either by dumping the whole lot in at once, slowly using tweezers or as I do,
I place the defrosted BS in a tub and I use a syringe with an airline attached, sorta suck and squirt method lol
Regards
BigC
 
I run mine under the cold tap using a plastic tea strainer, then put into a small glass of tank water and slowly add to the tank from one end to other, also do the same with my frozen bloodworm.

Mark.
 
They really liked the shrimp!

They ate all of it in like 10 sec...lol.

-FHM
 
I ALWAYS defrost mine as you don't know the quality of water it's been frozen in. and sometimes the frozen cube will just sink to the bottom and you'll have a feeding frenzy on your hands!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top