tenohfive Always room for one more tank... Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 2,229 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location Beds, UK Oct 23, 2008 #16 Galaxy rasboras, they're fairly rare. I'm trying to breed them at the moment.
OzeN Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Essex, UK Oct 23, 2008 #17 nice looking fish.. how you getting on.. much luck ?
tenohfive Always room for one more tank... Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 2,229 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location Beds, UK Oct 23, 2008 #18 Thus far, none - but I bought them young and they've only just matured. Moving them into a different tank where I can keep a better eye on them.
Thus far, none - but I bought them young and they've only just matured. Moving them into a different tank where I can keep a better eye on them.
Tolak Gun Toting Lunatic Joined Sep 30, 2003 Messages 15,059 Reaction score 10 Points 0 Location Chicago Oct 23, 2008 #19 OzeN said: ok great thanks for your help... what fish sell well and at a good price Click to expand... This depends on your location. Best thing to do is ask around local small shops, who usually buy from breeders, what they are most often in short supply of. Tell them of your breeding intentions.
OzeN said: ok great thanks for your help... what fish sell well and at a good price Click to expand... This depends on your location. Best thing to do is ask around local small shops, who usually buy from breeders, what they are most often in short supply of. Tell them of your breeding intentions.
OzeN Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Essex, UK Oct 23, 2008 #20 good advice thanks