Breeding Pair of German Blue Rams in Santa Rosa, CA $30 plus shipping or local pickup...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

OldFishKeeper

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This pair has bred several times but, like most GBRs you are better off to remove the eggs or fry before the couple decides to get on with the next batch;).
GBR2Fry.jpeg

dang. also in norcal but im broke and not sure if they are aggressive
Well, I can't help with your being broke but, they are not aggressive unless they are spawning. They will do whatever is necessary to protect their young.

I have them in their own 10 gal. tank and, although they do quarrel like most couples, they do get the job done.

Well, I can't help with your being broke but, they are not aggressive unless they are spawning. They will do whatever is necessary to protect their young.

I have them in their own 10 gal. tank and, although they do quarrel like most couples, they do get the job done.
that's cool!

I'm interested in the 2 pairs you have listed but can't seem to send you a PM.

Are the GBR from a breeder in the states or imported?
Are you keeping them currently in tap or R/O mixed water?

I'm interested in the 2 pairs you have listed but can't seem to send you a PM.

Are the GBR from a breeder in the states or imported?
Are you keeping them currently in tap or R/O mixed water?
Sorry about the PM, I will check into that...the GBRs are from breeders in Florida. They are kept in R/O mixed water with a PH of 7.0-7.2 and temps of 82-84F. I am only selling them because I have several strains of high grade guppies and need the tank space.

Sorry about the PM, I will check into that...the GBRs are from breeders in Florida. They are kept in R/O mixed water with a PH of 7.0-7.2 and temps of 82-84F. I am only selling them because I have several strains of high grade guppies and need the tank space.

Are we able to communication via email since I still can't seem to PM you.
I would like to discuss how I can purchase both pairs. I am located in socal so would need a quote for shipping. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To PM, simply click on @OldFishKeeper , and click "Start conversation"

May not be a good idea to publicly post your email address, I have deleted that portion of your message...let me know if the above works for you...you can try sending ME a PM first, and I will let you know if it comes through

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back