Breeding Angels

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Johnnyangel

Reaction score
If anybody can lend out any advice to me I thank you in advance ! My situation is I havenā€™t had luck in keeping my fry alive , when eggs are laid I separate them into a gallon jar with ten or more drops of hydrogen peroxide but fungus still gets most of them . Iā€™m thinking MAYBE my jars are not clean enough to start with so how much hydrogen peroxide should I use between each use ?

Is there water movement in the jar?

If anybody can lend out any advice to me I thank you in advance ! My situation is I havenā€™t had luck in keeping my fry alive , when eggs are laid I separate them into a gallon jar with ten or more drops of hydrogen peroxide but fungus still gets most of them . Iā€™m thinking MAYBE my jars are not clean enough to start with so how much hydrogen peroxide should I use between each use ?
I have used that b
Is there water movement in the jar?
i have an air stone runn gently over the egg

Then dont add as much methyline blue just add a little bit so it is light blue and not dark blue water that is what I have done.

Then dont add as much methyline blue just add a little bit so it is light blue and not dark blue water that is what I have done.
Have you had better results then with hydrogen peroxide or have you never used hydrogen peroxide ? Have you used the fry jars method ? Every bit of information will help

Don't separate them. Leave the eggs with the parents so they can look after them. The baby angels will be better off if they have parents.

Don't separate them. Leave the eggs with the parents so they can look after them. The baby angels will be better off if they have parents.
Yes I do believe that except I get frustrated when the parents eat the eggs

The adults eat the first few batches of eggs because they don't know how to be parents because they were separated from their parents when they were eggs.

If you leave the eggs with the adults they will usually eat them a couple of times and then stop. Then they eat the babies a couple of times and then they start to look after the babies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back