Breeding Angels

samxx

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
ok
i would like to breed angels in a 50 gallon tank UK can i put 3 scissor tails in the tank when the angels are breeding or would the scissor tails egg the angels eat

edited to change title it sounds like i want to breed angels & scissoir tails lol :rolleyes: :lol:
 
I doubt the scissor tails would eat the angel's eggs, the only fish I've seen have much success with that are plecs. I'd worry more about a pair defending a spawn being aggressive towards other fish.
 
The angels would be more likely to eat the eggs themselves if there other fish in that they feel are a threat, if you want other fish in with them how about some corries?
 
its just i have scissor tails in the 24 & would like to move them to the 50
but if it would make the angels :angry: i think i will leave the angels on there own
 

Most reactions

Back
Top